I wanted the paint to be as close to this as possible.
Going by what others have said online, I mixed Tamiya Royal Blue with White and rubbing alcohol (above). After mixing different ratios of both colors, something was still missing (and my camera's flash makes everything brighter). So I added some purple and once I was satisfied with the results . . .
I poured the new paint into an old, empty jar of thinner.
Once I colored most of the Leo with the new paint, I used Tamiya Purple, Chrome Silver, Clear Yellow, German Gray, Black and Testors Gray on the rest.
You're now officially up to speed. The next few phases of completing the Leo will take a while. In the meantime, let me know what you think so far. My next entry will cover panel lining and adding a topcoat. Until then, ride the big one.