Monday, July 4, 2011

WIP: 1/144 LM Leo Custom--Part 5

Happy birthday, America!  On this day of independence, I exercise my right to show off a job well done.  I'm talking about exercising my bragging rights!  But before I finally unveil my completed 1/144 Limited Model Leo Custom, here are links to the previous posts to see how it was done:

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Or you can just skip all that and see the finished product:


Front View


Side View (with some leg articulation)


Rear View


Action Pose


Though far from perfect, I'm really glad with how this turned out.


Wait, are we under attack?

That's it for my WIP posts on the Leo.  But remember: Grunt mobile suits may seem like cool battle machines, but then they're pitted against a Gundam.  Expect a full review of the Leo in the near future.  Join me next time when I embark on my next Gunpla project.  Until then, why don't you give Gunpla a try?

1 comment:

  1. ..you did a good job on that leo..i just wish i can have one of those LM leo too..then will try to customize it into space type..then it will look like it has a gas tank on its back..hehehe..:)

    ReplyDelete